Terms and Conditions
Use of the website is provided by The Resilient Foundation subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Resilient Foundation may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- The Resilient Foundation reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- The Resilient Foundation has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Resilient Foundation accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. The Resilient Foundation makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. The Resilient Foundation will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without The Resilient Foundation’s written consent.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of The Resilient Foundation or other Copyright owners. The may not be reproduced or used without The Resilient Foundation’ or the copyright owner’s written consent.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age and/or otherwise capable of entering into and performing legal agreements as required under law, and that you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated herein. While individuals under the age of 18 (eighteen) may utilise the Services, they may do so only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian, and otherwise subject to these Terms and agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct under all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data. Further, you represent and warrant that you are a resident of India.
- In no event will, we and/or our affiliates be liable to you and/or the third party (ies) for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, or lost profits, arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the Services and/or the Website and/or the Content, whether the damages are foreseeable, and/or whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance. If you are dissatisfied with the Services and/or the Website and/or the Content, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.